Friday, January 26, 2007

Valentine's Backlash

For those of you who hate Valentine's Day (and there are a lot more of you than I thought), there is a card for you!
I was looking at Valentine's cards today at Target (I do shop at other stores, I promise) and they were organized by the usual categories: From Husband, To Daughter, Romantic, Humorous,etc. They even had Valentines For Pets and From Pets. But I had to laugh when I saw this category: "Anti-Valentine." There were several choices.
Those crazy retailers...they're gonna get you on way or the other.
I also liked the boxed sets of cards for co-workers based on Grey's Anatomy, The Office, and other popular shows which generate 95% of current office water cooler conversation. Much better than Spongebob or Dora the Explorer.

No comments: